Frequently Asked Questions
14 most asked questions:
How can I contact you?
- You can always contact us by email: email@example.com. We welcome your inquiries, and reply to your email very quickly. At times, it may take up to a day to reply, but this is rare. Most often, you can expect a reply within the hour.
By mail at: eSlipcovers, UAB, J. Biliūno str. 1A, Samylų vlg., LT-53151, Kaunas distr., Lithuania.
We will answer as soon as possible. Please be advised that this response may be delayed by weekends and public holidays.
Where do I enter the discount coupon code on your site?
- The eSlipcovers Discount Code input field is displayed on page during the checkout process: after you have added your chosen items into the shopping cart, entering and applying your Discount Code, if such code has been supplied to you.
How much is international shipping?
- We work with TNT and DPD courier companies. NOW WE ARE SHIPPING ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Your order may be subject to import duties which are levied once your package reaches your country. eSlipcovers ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", does not collect your local duties, and cannot accurately predict what your particular charges may be. TNT processes the shipment through your local Customs office for you, so you don't have to waste valuable time dealing with the complexities of local Customs clearance. If a Customs duty applies, the TNT driver will collect these fees directly from the recipient upon delivery. Please note: the driver might refer to the fee as a COD. Rest assured that eSlipcovers has already paid all shipping fees; the COD is only ever made up of processing fees by local governmental Customs (these differ from country to country and even from government to government). If paying the driver by check, the check is to be made out to TNT. Our products are sent well packed in cardboard boxes. The reason for export is sale. The origin of shipment is the European Union.
Can I pick-up my order at your facility?
- As the internet becomes more commonplace and the world contracts into a global village, eSlipcovers is not only globally accessible, we deliver our products to customers worldwide! So if you can come to Lithuania - be our guest!
We are located at: eSlipcovers, UAB, J. Biliūno str. 1A, Samylų vlg., LT-53151, Kaunas distr., Lithuania.
Don’t forget that we don’t carry any stock. We manufacture all products on order basis.
What is your return policy?
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.
In the unlikely event you wish to return product(s) purchased from eSlipcovers, please follow the return policy listed below.
The return policy:
- (1) Please check your purchase upon delivery and if you are not satisfied with the sewing quality and wish to return the product(s), you must contact eSlipcovers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and announce the order number and product(s) which is/are to be returned. The customer must then wait for an email from eSlipcovers stating that we acknowledge and expect the return. eSlipcovers does not accept any returns because of the fabric colour or fabric structure. Free fabric samples can be ordered for correct choice and before placing the order.
- (2) Returning products must be in new condition (with the exception of the slipcovers having been put on to fit the sofa, chair, armchair or cushion for testing purposes, of course). They are to arrive in the original packaging as originally packed and in one package.
- (3) The products must be returned using a trackable shipping service and the tracking number must be announced to eSlipcovers via email to email@example.com.
- (4) The return postage is to be paid by the customer.
- (5) The products shall then be inspected by eSlipcovers.
- (6) The funds which were paid to eSlipcovers by the client for the product(s) shall be reimbursed to the customer within 30 (thirty) days by eSlipcovers
Where is eSlipcovers headquarters located?
- We are located at: eSlipcovers, UAB, J. Biliūno str. 1A, Samylų vlg., LT-53151, Kaunas distr., Lithuania.
When will my item ship?
- We manufacture all products on order basis. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for your order to be produced after you place your order and it has been paid.
Once your order is complete and ready to leave the factory we will notify you by email, together with details of how to track your delivery.
Can I track my order while it is in route?
- Absolutely, yes! Once your order is complete and ready to leave the factory we will notify you by email, together with details of how to track your delivery.
Where do you get your stuff from?
- Great question, thank you! We manufacture our products in our own facilities. Yes! We are a subsidiary company of LINCASA, an innovative weaving company, manufacturer of jacquard fabrics for upholstery, wool blankets and home textiles.
Do you accept trade-ins?
- Unfortunately, no! If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return any product(s), you can do so free of charge, and then place a new order.
Can I pay for my order by credit card?
- Yes! We accept payments via: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB and direct Bank Transfers.
What shipping methods do you use?
- We work with TNT and DPD courier companies. Shipping method is automatically adjusted by our system for the best service to you (cost effective, of course), depending on your location.